Photography for Creative Explorers

Saturday, September 30, 2006

How to Blog

I have created a weblink with directions for blogging for visitors that are new to blogging. How to Blog if you are not a Blogger
In surveying my teachers and students, I found that most just did not understand what to do in the blog, though they enjoyed reading it. So I returned to my desk and created poster-sized directions for them to hang above their classroom computers. I am hoping more will now begin to post. After further thought, I decided to make the directions available via our school website. That way anyone who is cruising through our school's website and wants to post a response, but is new to blogging can click on the links for directions. Then, after further thought, I decided to add the link of directions to the links on the blogger sites. So now it is permanently a part of the blogs themselves. I knew that one day my html coursework would come in handy. Up until now, I've only used it occasionally. Anyway, I am pleased to announce that you can now learn some directions for blogging from our school website. NOTE however that these directions are specific to "blogspot" sponsored blogging sites. Other blogging programs will behave similarly, but there will be slight nuances to how they work. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home