Photography for Creative Explorers

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Greetings Creative Explorers

I have made this blog so we can share what we are learning about digital photography. REMEMBER!! Your teacher is as much a "beginner" as some of you. I hope to teach you a lot, and I hope I learn a lot from you. We are using a set of ten Olympus 4.0 mp cameras from a grant I received last year. You can also bring your digital camera from home, but remember to bring the USB cord too. We have already taken some pictures last week. Today, we'll learn about downloading pictures, organizing them, and then a lot of do's and dont's about taking pictures. I will have MANY pictures to share, and some of them are my own personal mistakes! Here is one of them we'll talk about. Who can tell me what went wrong in this picture??

1 Comments:

  • Hey Miss Nelson,
    I know what is wrong with your picture. There is to much light behind you, and your cmaera did not flash. You said flash is sometimes needed even in daylight, like this piture.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home